. The Painters is a valuable member to the on-site Lincoln team. Depending on workload and turn schedule, the position consists of a variety of duties. The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as Painters Assistant
1) Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs on a regular basis
2) Must be able to climb stairs/ladders on a regular basis
3) Must be able to operate paint sprayer.
4) Must be able perform prep work such as masking walls, wall work, ladder work, and paint with brush and roller, but not limited to work limited.
5) Clean up after paint crew.
In addition to the skills listed above, the Painters is responsible for completion of the following duties:
• Observe all precautions as outlined in the “Personal Safety” policy in the Maintenance Manual.
• Comply with all Housing Guidelines, OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment.
• Working hours Monday –Friday subject to change according to maintenance schedule.