LMH Customer Service Representatives are responsible for the overall performance of the community, financially, aesthetically, and in resident relations. The CSR is also responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the management office and leading the on-site team. Prior on-site management experience including supervisory responsibility is preferred. Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends/locations.
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required. A college degree or equivalent is preferred.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS
· Computer experience required
· Multi tasking skills needed
· Outgoing personality desired
· Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
The Customer Service Representative works at the Management Office and reports directly to the Service Manager.
Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Acknowledge and assist residents when they come into the office
· Tour models/homes when applicable
· Prepare monthly reports as designated by District Manager
· Keep accurate records of resident interactions
· Be familiar with policies and procedures as well as the names & locations of other LPC communities
· Answer phones, take service requests and extermination orders, enter into Lincoln Service Track
· Support Assistant Manager and Service Manager with resident concerns
· Participate in resident events
· Make follow up calls for quality assurance
· Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager