LMH Customer Service/ Quality Control Representatives are responsible for the overall appearance of the community, leasing and resident relations. The CS/QC Rep is also responsible to inspect properties for community needed repairs or maintenance, liability concerns, community policy issues, landscaping problems and resident lease violations (inoperable vehicles, unauthorized pets, parking, yard maintenance, etc.), the day-to-day operation of the management office .
The Customer Service / Quality Control Representative works at the Management Office and reports directly to the Resident Manager.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· 1-2 years’ experience in residential property management or customer service role preferred
· Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekend/location
· Proficiency in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, email correspondence, Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel and other software applications preferred (i.e. Yardi /Payscan)
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational objectives are achieved
· Effective communication and interaction with customers, management, co-workers, vendors, sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required)
· Must possess a positive and professional demeanor in all interactions, under all circumstances