Find Your Home
About Our Company
For Our Residents
Join Our Team
Connect With Us
As a member of the LPC team, you are an integral part of our company's foundation, offering you strong roots and a bright future.
Job Seeker Sign In
Job Seekers Sign In
New Job Seeker? Sign Up
Your Saved Jobs
Your Job Alerts
Job Seekers, Welcome to LPC Career Center
Your Job Alerts
Your Saved Jobs
Back to Search
Powerwasher - Full Time
Please include your resume and up to two additional documents.
The application opened in a new tab.
By using this feature you agree to our
Terms and Conditions
May 16, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Installation, Maintenance, Repair
With general guidance and direction:
Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of grounds, amenities, building
exteriors district office, pool and recreation areas, parking lots and other areas surrounding the communities.
• Remove trash from grounds, office areas, homes and surrounding community perimeter on a daily basis.
• Details interior and exterior areas on a regular basis using general cleaning tools and equipment (i.e. Poer Washer, broom, mop,
vacuum, rake or blower to keep entry areas, sidewalks, streets and walking areas clean of debris, dust, leaves and
• May help with snow shoveling (where applicable) of sidewalks and other main entry areas.
• Assists with various physical tasks as directed; carrying and removal of abandoned furniture, tools, appliances, and
• Assists with repairs, replacement and installation of window and door screens, lightbulb and other fixtures.
• Helps clean and maintain storage and shop areas.
• Assists maintenance technicians when needed.
• May perform minor interior and exterior touch up painting/caulking.
• Performs any additional routine cleaning / maintenance on property as requested as needed or directed.
• Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on homes, community and/or common areas to management.
• Demonstrates the appropriate and safe use of standard hand and power tools, equipment and machinery.
• Participates in and attends various department or regional meetings, resident or community events, seminars, and
other work-related events.
• Complies with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment and LMH
Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
• Understands and follows safe work practices for all trades, including but not limited to: Lockout Tag-out, Confined
Space Entry, use of hazardous chemicals, use of Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, and working from
Elevated Surfaces. Performs any additional routine maintenance on property as requested by supervisor.
Typical responsibilities include: Frequent walking and monitoring of upkeep and cleanliness of grounds, district office and
clubhouse, fitness room, restrooms, pool and recreation areas, restrooms and surrounding areas of the community.
• Entry level to 6 months of general custodial/ maintenance experience.
• Beginning level understanding of grounds maintenance.
• Ability to use hand and power tools and cleaning equipment applicable to job requirements.
• Communication and effective interaction with co-workers, managers, vendors or residents sufficient to exchange or
convey information and to give and receive work direction.
• Ability to operate motor vehicle (valid license required)
• Basic computer skills preferred. (PC / mobile device)
Internal Number: Norfolk
Create a Job Alert for Similar Jobs
BACK TO TOP
Help is on the way!
We're sorry you are having trouble applying for this job.
Please try loading this job using the following link before submitting your help request:
Please provide details:
Submit Help Request
in order to use the full functionality of our website.