Service Coordinator – Responsible for assisting with the resident move in / out process of a multi-family residential community. This role includes heavy customer service interaction and the ability to effectively schedule maintenance work including the work of vendors and contractors, ensuring that all service requests and work orders are completed in a timely manner. This role requires the ability to work efficiently as well as being able to effectively communicate and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service according to Lincoln Military Housing’s quality service and customer satisfaction standards
Essential Duties / Responsibilities (but not limited to)
• Responsible for scheduling and conducting home inspections as it relates to the move in/out process, including pre- move in, move out, and final inspections.
• Responsible for assisting with the ordering and scheduling of vendor services.
• Maintains and monitors make-ready boards to ensure work is accurately distributed and meets completion time lines.
• Works in conjunction with maintenance team to ensure service requests are assigned and scheduled appropriately and completed in a timely manner.
• Provides residents with any charges related to move out/final inspection results.
• Creates purchase orders for all vendor maintenance services and products (i.e. paint, flooring, etc.).
• Generates work orders for make readies and other maintenance service requests.
• Assists with the closing of work orders / tickets once work is completed.
• Schedules and monitors water intrusion which includes communicating to residents, follow up and 3 day notices.
• Resident follow-up after services are rendered / completed.
• Promotes positive resident relations by ensuring resident concerns and requests are responded to on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction.
• Address and follow up on customer service concerns from Satisfacts survey.
• Assists with maintaining systems and logs (Keytrak, pest control, vendor/product logs, etc.).
• Performs other general office duties (i.e. phones, filing, special projects and assignments, as needed).
• Performs various administrative and computer tasks, email communications, input of information/data into various software and information systems (Payscan, Yardi, and other company-related systems).
• Assists with the distribution of correspondence / notices (3 day, move out charges, water intrusion, other important resident notices that pertain to maintenance services, etc.).
• Participates in property walks / inspections (grounds, common areas, parking lots, community rooms, make-readies, quality control, etc.) to ensure community is well maintained according to LMH’s quality standards.
• Participates in and attends various department or regional meetings, resident or community events, seminars, and other work-related events.
• Complies with all federal, state and local applicable laws, including Fair Housing, OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
• 1-2 years’ experience in residential property management or customer service role preferred.
• Prior work with vendors or ordering services (appliances, plumbing, electrical) preferred.
• Proficiency in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and other software applications preferred (i.e. Yardi, Payscan).
• Effective communication and interaction with customers, vendors, management, co-workers, sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
• Strong service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
• Must possess a positive and professional demeanor in all interactions, under all circumstances.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required)
• Must be available to work a flexible scheduled, including weekends, off-hours and emergencies as required.
• Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
This position has NO supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions