Job Description of the Service Manager
· Must be computer literate
· Professional image required
· Some college preferred
· Effective communication skills required
· Must be willing to work flexible hours
· Must be able to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis
The Service Manager holds a key position for customer service and resident satisfaction. The Service Manager will oversee the call center and manage the service request process.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following;
· Assign service requests as they are received
· Schedule vendors as needed to complete requests
· Communicate with Service Techs on service requests nearing 24-hours old
· Alert District Manager of any requests that will not be completed in 24 hours
· Perform pre move-in inspections, assuring all turned units are in perfect condition
· Perform pre-move out inspections with residents. Explain any potential charges.
· Perform final move-out inspections to assess damages or charges. Take photos of excessive damage.
· Assure common areas and tot-lots are inspected and maintained regularly, including lighting.
· Monitor Key Track system