#GD The Lead Service Tech holds a key position for customer service and resident satisfaction. The Lead Service Tech will provide leadership for the overall maintenance operation of a luxury apartment community.
· Must be computer literate
· Professional image required
· Some college preferred
· Effective communication skills required
· Must be willing to work flexible hours
· Must be able to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following;
· Assign service requests as they are received
· Schedule vendors as needed to complete requests
· Communicate with Service Techs on service requests nearing 24-hours old
· Alert District Manager of any requests that will not be completed in 24 hours
· Perform pre move-in inspections, assuring all turned units are in perfect condition
· Perform pre-move out inspections with residents. Explain any potential charges.
· Perform final move-out inspections to assess damages or charges. Take photos of excessive damage.
· Assure common areas and tot-lots are inspected and maintained regularly, including lighting.
· Monitor Key Track system