A Day in the Life of a Service Technician:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Service Technician, you will perform general and specialized
maintenance and repairs in a multi-family residential community. You will operate building systems and related equipment and tools to complete tasks to Lincoln Military Housing's quality standards. Your role requires the ability to effectively communicate, perform quality work in a safe manner and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing's quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance, installation and repairs on a variety of building systems and appliances, including, plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpentry, appliance repair and electrical.
* Apply proficient skills in two or more of the following trades: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, appliance repair, etc. to ensure quality maintained homes and community.
* Perform installations, service repairs, and preventative maintenance tasks, in homes, common areas, grounds and community.
* Complete resident-requested repairs and services within the required time frame (24 hours).
* Complete all assigned maintenance work on vacant homes within LMH standards.
* Perform On-call service requests and emergency calls.
* Participate in routine inspections (including QC, move in, preventative maintenance, machinery, appliance, etc.).
* Perform general maintenance and cleaning of common areas, maintenance shop, etc.
* Maintain and update all assigned service requests using Yardi Mobile until assignment is completed and closed.
* Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on homes, community and/or common areas to supervisor.
* Demonstrate the appropriate and safe use of standard hand and power tools, equipment and machinery.
* Participate in and attends various department or regional meetings, resident or community events, seminars, and other work-related events.
* Comply with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
* Understand and follow safe work practices for all trades, including but not limited to: Lockout Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, use of hazardous chemicals, use of Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, and working from Elevated Surfaces.
What You Need for Success:
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.